When it comes to demolition there are a lot of demolition services you can’t or shouldn’t do yourself. For instance you probably won’t want to do your own house demolitions. But there are plenty of demolition services you can do yourself. These are the top 5 demolition services you can do yourself.
5. Small structure demolition — Often times small structures like sheds and free standing garages outlive their usefulness and become broken down beyond repair. Luckily these structures are often fairly easy and straight forward to teardown. Save yourself money and tear down a shed yourself.
4. Kitchen demolition — Kitchen remodeling is actually fairly straightforward do-it-yourself project. The key to kitchen demolition is a Go slow approach and a patient hand when removing cabinets, counters, and fixtures.
3. Bathroom demolition — bathroom demolition is much the same as kitchen demolition. Bathroom demolition requires a bit more knowledge of plumbing but can be easily accomplished by a do it yourselfer
2. Concrete demolition — concrete removal is easy and hard work.
1. Swimming pool demolition — At first glance you wouldn’t think you’d be able to do your own swimming pool removal but with the right equipment swimming pool demolition becomes an elaborate concrete removal job.